Elizabeth Township provides for voluntary drop-off recycling at the Township Building on the first Saturday of each month from 8:00 a.m. until noon.
CHRISTMAS TREE RECYCLING DROP-OFF – Beginning December 27, 2016
Items accepted for recycling include the following:
* Aluminum and Steel Cans (Food Grade) – Please Crush
* #1 thru #7 Plastic Jugs and Bottles
* Clear Glass (Rinsed – food & drink only)
* Newspaper and Inserts
* Magazines and Catalogs
* Paper – Dry & Clean (not in plastic bags)
* Junk Mail/Envelopes/File Folders
* Computer Paper
* Cardboard (broken down to newspaper size)
No Early Birds Please
We Welcome All Volunteers
Individuals – Families – Organizations
PLEASE NOTE: The Lancaster County Solid Waste Management Authority does not encourage bagging shredded paper for recycling. It needs to be debagged to go through the sorting line at the recycling facility. Shredded paper can be recycled at the City of Lancaster’s recycling drop-off center at 850 New Holland Avenue, located between the Burle Business Park and the Railroad underpass just west of Route 30.